Stephanie McCleery is a partner in the firm’s Portland office. Stephanie focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, including intellectual property, class action defense, and business litigation.
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Stephanie McCleery was corporate counsel for T-Mobile USA. Previously, Stephanie was a litigation associate in Davis Polk’s Menlo Park, California office.
- Received Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition for pro bono work
- Two-time winner of Wiley W. Manuel Award for pro bono work
- First Prize, Williston Contract Negotiation and Drafting Competition, Harvard Law School, 2003
- Panelist, “Self-Advocacy, Career Development & Personal Negotiation,” Women in Law & Leadership Conference (2018)
- Panelist, “Trends in IP Litigation,” Benchmark Women in Litigation Forum (2018)
- “Who knows Where You’ve Been? Privacy Concerns Regarding the Use of Cellular Phones as Personal Locators,” 18 HARV.J.L.&TECH. 307 (2004).