Andrew Chambers acts in a wide variety of insolvency and commercial litigation matters and has a broad range of experience in loan recovery and commercial disputes. He represents a range of clients including banks, financiers, listed and unlisted companies, and a number of insolvency accounting firms.
Andrew's areas of focus include general commercial litigation, banking litigation, loan recovery, debt recovery, securities enforcement and receiverships, corporate restructuring and workouts, liquidations and voluntary administrations. He advises clients across many sectors including financial services, manufacturing, distribution, retail, property, automotive, rural and transport.
- Chambers Asia Pacific, ranked individual in Restructuring/Insolvency - Australia (2020-present)
- Best Lawyers in Australia, listed in Insolvency and Reorganisation Law (2012-present)
- Best Lawyers in Australia, listed in Alternative Dispute Resolution (2015-present)
- Doyle's Guide, recognised as a Leading Insolvency & Reconstruction Lawyer in Victoria (2015-present)
- Insolvency Practitioners Association member
Andrew regularly presents workshop sessions to students studying the ARITA Advanced Insolvency Course through the University of Technology Sydney.