Andrew Chambers acts in a wide variety of insolvency and commercial litigation matters and has a broad range of experience in loan recovery and commercial disputes. He represents a range of clients including banks, financiers, listed and unlisted companies, and a number of insolvency accounting firms.
Andrew's areas of focus include general commercial litigation, banking litigation, loan recovery, debt recovery, securities enforcement and receiverships, corporate restructuring and workouts, liquidations and voluntary administrations. He advises clients across many sectors including financial services, manufacturing, distribution, retail, property, automotive, rural and transport.
- Recognised Practitioner for Restructuring and Insolvency by Chambers Asia-Pacific 2020
- Recognised by Best Lawyers in Australia for Insolvency and Reorganisation Law (since 2012).
- Recognised by Best Lawyers in Australia for Alternative Dispute Resolution (since 2015).
- Recommended in Doyle's Guide as a Leading Insolvency & Reconstruction Lawyer in Victoria (since 2015).
- Insolvency Practitioners Association member
Andrew regularly presents workshop sessions to students studying the ARITA Advanced Insolvency Course through the University of Technology Sydney.