Caroline Harkins is a recognised legal practitioner in the area of banking and finance. She has significant experience in providing strategic advice and guidance on a full range of finance matters, including syndicated financing, acquisition financing, bilateral and club facilities, asset finance and property and construction finance, across a broad range of industry groups and assets.
Caroline has vast experience:
- providing strategic advice on transactions
- assisting in structuring transactions, to accommodate the requirements of each party involved
- project management
- drafting and negotiating complex documentation.
Caroline is known by her clients as being responsive and accessible, as well as for her technical and commercial excellence. She is practical and solution-oriented.
Prior to working as a lawyer, Caroline worked for more than 10 years as a portfolio manager in the derivative markets with an EU investment bank in Australia and Hong Kong.
- Listed as a 'Leading Lawyer' in Banking & Finance in IFLR1000 (2013, 2014 and 2015)
- New South Wales Law Society member
- President, University of New South Wales Swimming Club