Catherine Crawford is a commercial litigation lawyer in the Restructuring & Insolvency group. She is experienced advising and acting for lenders, corporate clients, directors and insolvency practitioners in all aspects of banking and finance litigation, loan recovery and security enforcement, as well as personal and corporate insolvency matters.
Catherine also has experience in corporate transactional and advisory work.
Catherine's experience at the firm also includes full time secondments to Westpac Banking Group and ORIX in Sydney.
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia: Ones to Watch™ for Insolvency and Reorganisation Law (2023-present)
- Australasian Lawyer, listed as a Rising Star (2022)
- Women's Insolvency Network Australia (NSW) Committee member
- Justice Connect - Self Representation Service (Federal Court of Australia) volunteer
- Law Society of New South Wales member
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA) graduate member