Charlotte Baillot is a partner in the Paris office and her practice focuses on litigation, arbitration (ICC, ad hoc) and dispute resolution. Charlotte represents French and international companies during all pre-litigation and litigation stages of commercial disputes they may face. Charlotte has extensive experience in the field of industrial risk and product liability. She regularly advises and represents companies specialized in the chemical, building materials, metallurgical, nautical and oil industries. Charlotte also advises on post-acquisition disputes.
Prior to joining the firm, Charlotte was an associate in English and French law firms located in Paris, where her major area of practice was international and French dispute resolution.
Charlotte teaches French Civil Procedure (Free Faculty of Law and Economics) and is a member of ‘AMRAE’ (a French Risk and Insurance Management association).
- Ranked in “Litigation and Arbitration” of the magazine Décideurs - Leaders League in 2020 and 2021:
- Category "International Arbitration": graded 3rd group "Highly Recommended" (2021)
- Category “Construction Litigation”: graded 2nd group “Strong notoriety” (2020)
- Category "Commercial Litigation": graded 4th group "Recommended” (2021)
- Category “Construction Litigation (including Insurance)”: graded 3rd group “Highly Recommended” (2021)
- Category “International Arbitration”: graded 3rd group “Highly Recommended” (2021)
- Ranked in Commercial and Corporate Litigation by the Legal 500 in 2020:
- "The very dynamic Charlotte Baillot is a great help and always promptly available.”
- Ranked in Product liability claims and disputes, and in International Arbitration by Option Droit & Affaires
- Brexit: what future for British judgments in the European Union? - Les Echos - 21 mars 2019