Dublin is home to 250 global financial institutions and eight of the top 10 financial services companies. It is a globally significant market for the asset management and investment funds and broader financial services industries. We opened our Dublin office in January, 2023 to help meet the global needs of our clients already doing or looking to do business throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
The lawyers in our Dublin office are premier practitioners and serve clients in a broad array of disciplines, including:
- Alternative Investment Funds Managers Directive (AIFMD);
- Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG);
- Fund Structuring;
- Irish Alternative Investor Funds (AIFs);
- Post-Brexit Licensing Options;
- Private Equity Funds;
- Real Estate Fund Vehicles;
- Regulatory Compliance;
- Undertakings for the Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS); and
- Venture Capital Funds.
Our prominent group of lawyers provides clients with in-depth practice area capabilities, industry insights and knowledge, and geographic reach.
At K&L Gates, we foster an inclusive and collaborative environment across our fully integrated platform which enables us to combine the knowledge and experience of our lawyers to create legal teams that provide exceptional client solutions— that’s the K&L Gates Experience.