Elizabeth Tiblets is a partner in the Fort Worth office where she is a member of the oil, gas, and resources practice group. Elizabeth focuses her practice on energy and commercial litigation. She represents energy clients of all sizes in matters involving alleged royalty underpayment, title disputes, and a wide variety of other contract disputes, including disputes involving operating agreements and purchase agreements.
Elizabeth has tried cases to the bench and to jury verdict, in addition to handling class certification hearings and arbitrations. She also represents clients in appellate matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Elizabeth was of counsel at a national law firm and an associate at an international law firm. Prior to attending law school, Elizabeth worked for a Q Investments, L.P., a multi-billion dollar private investment firm.
- Chambers and Partners USA, Band 1 - Nationwide Oil & Gas Litigation, 2020-2021
- Texas Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2016-2018
- State Bar of Texas
- Recent Trends in Oil & Gas Class Actions - Fort Worth Oil & Gas Seminar
- Cotenant Issues - Texas State Bar Oil and Gas Disputes CLE
- Litigation Update - 2021, Energy & Mineral Law Foundation
- Current Landscape of Royalty Dispute Litigation - Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation