Hannah Jankiewicz is a litigation lawyer. She has experience in general liability, public liability, personal injury, in particular defending medical malpractice claims brought against various Victorian public health organisations and individuals in the Australian Magistrates, County and Supreme Courts.
She acts for a variety of interested parties, including rural general practitioners and country and metropolitan hospitals at Coronial Inquests. Hannah has experience in defending recovery actions and successfully defends and negotiates resolution of claims through the Australian Health Services Commissioner. She also appears at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) in defence of breach of privacy complaints.
- Doyle's Guide, recognized as a Leading Medical Negligence & Malpractice Lawyer (Defendant) - Victoria (2020)
- Hannah is involved in the provision of pro bono work for Children Australia Inc. and has previously provided pro bono support to The Oaktree Foundation and the Make Poverty History Zero Seven Roadtrip concert series
- Australian Insurance Lawyers Association member
- Victorian Women Lawyers member
- Women in Insurance member