Jess Bayly is a litigation lawyer, practicing predominantly in the areas of professional and public liability law.
Jess represents and provides advice to a variety of interested parties including hospitals, health care providers, correctional facilities and other state services in defence of professional and public liability claims, including professional malpractice claims. Jess assists clients to respond to, and defend, claims brought in various jurisdictions, including legal proceedings issued in state and commonwealth courts, tribunals, government inquires and coronial investigations.
Jess also assists clients to respond to and negotiate resolution of complaints made to health and other service regulators. She has also provided advice and successful recovery in motor vehicle recovery claims.
- Law Institute of Victoria member
- Australian Insurance Law Association member
- Women In Insurance member
- Victorian Women Lawyers member
- Fitzroy Community Legal Service volunteer
- REACH foundation pro bono volunteer