Jessica White is a lawyer in the Pittsburgh office and focuses her practice on the acquisition, sale, development, financing, and leasing of commercial real estate.
Jessica is particularly active in health care real estate. She counsels health care leaders on a variety of transactional, operational, and regulatory matters and represents property owners and health care providers in health care real estate transactions.
Her clients include real estate developers, retailers, franchisees, real estate investment trusts, health care providers, and financial institutions.
Prior to joining the firm, Jessica was of counsel at a U.S. based law firm. Jessica has extensive experience in all aspects of real estate transactions, including acquisition/sales, zoning, leasing, and finance. She has represented publicly-traded and privately-owned companies, including real estate developers, health care REITs, and financial institutions.
- 20 People to Know in Real Estate, Louisville Business First
- Leadership Louisville, Class of 2003
- Forty Under 40 2003, Louisville Business First
- “Change Management Done Right," Jones Lang Lasalle SIG Webinar, April 2014
- “Women’s Law Coalition Alumnae Career Day," Cornell Law School, March 2013
- “Green Buildings and Sustainability," CoreNet Global Spring Summit 2012