K&L Gates' Energy, Infrastructure, and Resources Practice, Lawyers Named Among Leaders in 2021 Chambers USA Guide
Chambers and Partners has recognized K&L Gates LLP’s energy, infrastructure, and resources practice and several of its lawyers as leaders in the 2021 edition of its Chambers USA guide. This includes Nationwide recognitions for the practice in the categories of Energy: Electricity (Regulatory & Litigation); Energy: Electricity (Transactional); and Oil & Gas Litigation. Eight of the practice’s lawyers were also recognized with Nationwide and statewide rankings.
Published annually, the guide recognizes the top lawyers and law firms across the United States, with rankings based on thousands of in-depth interviews conducted with lawyers and clients to assess the reputations and experience of lawyers around the country.
Steven Sparling, co-leader of K&L Gates’ energy, infrastructure, and resources practice, commented: “These rankings continue to demonstrate the breadth and acknowledged quality of our energy, infrastructure, and natural resources practice as we serve our clients’ needs not only in North America but also in their international activities throughout our global platform.”
K&L Gates, as a firm, was recognized in the following categories:
- Energy: Electricity (Regulatory & Litigation) - Nationwide
- Energy: Electricity (Transactional) - Nationwide
- Oil & Gas Litigation - Nationwide
- Energy & Natural Resources - Pennsylvania
- Energy & Natural Resources - Washington
K&L Gates individuals recognized were:
- Donald Kaplan - Energy: Electricity (Regulatory & Litigation), Nationwide
- Jeffrey C. King - Oil & Gas Litigation, Nationwide
- Elizabeth Tiblets - Oil & Gas Litigation, Nationwide
- George Kontakis - Transportation: Shipping/Maritime: Litigation (New York), Nationwide
- Thomas Ryan - Energy & Natural Resources, Pennsylvania
- David Benson - Energy & Natural Resources, Washington
- Kari Vander Stoep - Energy & Natural Resources, Washington
- Elizabeth Thomas - Energy & Natural Resources, Washington
To view the full rankings for the firm and its recognized lawyers, please visit the Chambers USA 2021 guide.