K&L Gates Lawyers Ranked as 2021 ‘IP Stars' by Managing IP Magazine
K&L Gates LLP and 22 of its Intellectual Property (IP) partners across the firm’s global platform have been named among the world’s leading trademark practices and professionals in Managing IP magazine’s ‘IP Stars’ 2021 rankings.
Individual lawyers ranked, and the areas in which they were recognized in the 2021 edition include:
- Australia: Chris Round ─ notable practitioner
- Australia: Jonathan Feder ─ trademark
- Australia: Savannah Hardingham ─ notable practitioner
- Australia: Patrick Sands ─ patent
- Australia: Tony Watson ─ trademark
- California: Brian J. Novak, Ph.D. ─ notable practitioner
- California: Louis C. Cullman ─ patent and transactions
- District of Columbia: Susan M. Kayser ─ trademark
- Florida: Jonathan B. Morton ─ trademark
- Germany: Dr. Thorsten Vormann ─ patent
- Illinois: Alan L. Barry ─ patent
- Illinois: Bob Barrett ─ patent
- London: Arthur Artinian ─ trademark
- London: Simon Casinader ─ notable practitioner
- Massachusetts: David J. Byer ─ trademark
- New Jersey: Frank L. Politano ─ notable practitioner
- Pennsylvania: Patrick J. McElhinny ─ patent
- Texas: Stewart Mesher ─ trademark
- Washington: Jeffrey C. Johnson ─ copyright and trademark
- Washington: Martha J. Dawson ─ patent
- Washington: Pallavi Mehta Wahi ─ trademark
- Washington: Pam Kohli Jacobson ─ patent and trademark
For more than 25 years, IP Stars has been a leading specialist guide to IP law firms and practitioners worldwide. IP Stars rankings evaluate experience, workload, market reputation, outcomes achieved for clients, and unique strengths in a variety of IP practice areas, making it one of the most comprehensive and widely respected guides in the IP profession.
K&L Gates’ IP practice has more than 200 lawyers and professionals—including approximately 100 registered patent lawyers, agents, and technology specialists with technical or advanced science degrees, nearly 20 with doctorates—who devote their practices to helping clients establish, enforce, and leverage their IP rights worldwide. K&L Gates filed over 4,100 patent applications and 4,400 trademarks worldwide in 2020.
This publication/newsletter is for informational purposes and does not contain or convey legal advice. The information herein should not be used or relied upon in regard to any particular facts or circumstances without first consulting a lawyer. Any views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the law firm's clients.