K&L Gates Recognized in Chambers Asia-Pacific 2020 Guide
Chambers and Partners has ranked K&L Gates as local and regional leaders in their fields of practice in the 2020 edition of Chambers Asia-Pacific Guide.
The guide recognizes the firm and its lawyers in nearly 20 practices in eight countries and the region, with 26 of our lawyers receiving individual rankings.
Chambers rankings are based on thousands of in-depth interviews conducted with lawyers and clients to assess the reputations and experience of lawyers around the world.
K&L Gates, as a firm, was recognized in the following categories:
- Aviation: Finance
- Dispute Resolution
- Financial Services Regulation
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
- Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded (International Firms)
- Corporate & Finance (International Firms): Expertise based abroad in Singapore
- Banking & Finance: International
- Corporate & Finance (International Firms)
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- Employment: International
- Capital Markets
To view the firm's full rankings, including the full list of recognized lawyers, visit the Chambers Asia-Pacific Guide.
K&L Gates is a fully integrated global law firm with lawyers located across five continents. The firm represents leading multinational corporations, growth and middle-market companies, capital markets participants and entrepreneurs in every major industry group as well as public sector entities, educational institutions, philanthropic organizations and individuals.