Marla Reschly is a partner in the commercial disputes practice group, where she focuses on business litigation matters, as well as corporate internal investigations and government contract disputes.
Marla represents corporate clients in litigation, pre-litigation, mediation, arbitration, investigations, and due diligence in a wide variety of industries. She has served as counsel to a diverse group of clients in breach of contract actions, internal investigations, and regulatory enforcement proceedings.
Before joining K&L Gates, Marla was a litigation partner at another AmLaw 100 firm in Chicago. Prior to that, she served as a trial attorney for the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.
- K&L Gates LLP Firmwide Diversity Committee Member
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity 2018 Fellow
- Charlotte International Arbitration Society Board of Directors
- Charlotte Asian Pacific American Bar Association President-Elect
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association Board of Governors (2013-2015)