Maximise Your Brand's Go-To-Market Strategy
1 June 2023 will mark one year since new vertical distribution laws came into effect in the European Union and the United Kingdom. With these changes come the potential for a more dynamic approach to wholesale pricing, brand resale controls, and the opportunity for brands to re-evaluate their e-commerce and distribution strategies.
A number of senior thought leaders in the consumer brands industry will lead a discussion on lessons learnt and key best practices. Discussion points will include:
- Innovating strategies being implemented by consumer brands in Europe around dual pricing and performance pricing to reward value in their networks.
- Options available to protect and reinvigorate brick and mortar and omnichannel partnerships.
- Capitalising on more flexible distribution structuring options across the EU.
- The new scope for stronger marketplace restrictions.
- Navigating pitfalls and key risk areas as brands start to compete more with their retailer customers.
- Optimising enforcement of distribution tools.
- Key divergences in the new UK vertical distribution regime.
- Impact of the upcoming EU supply chain and due diligence laws on go-to-market structuring and agreements.