Mike King focuses his practice on the acquisition, development, and disposition of retail and office projects; the acquisition and development of residential subdivisions; and the incorporation and documentation of planned communities. In addition, he handles zoning and land use matters before local governmental boards.
Prior to law school, Mike taught English at St. Mark's School of Texas in Dallas, Texas, from 1991-1995.
- Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, since 2009
- Chambers and Partners USA: America’s Leading Lawyers in Real Estate Law, since 2018
- Legal Elite, Business North Carolina Magazine, Real Estate Law, 2016-2017
- Home Builders Association
- Wake County Real Property Lawyers Association