Mike King focuses his practice on the acquisition, development, and disposition of retail and office projects; the acquisition and development of residential subdivisions; and the incorporation and documentation of planned communities. In addition, he handles zoning and land use matters before local governmental boards.
Prior to law school, Mike taught English at St. Mark's School of Texas in Dallas, Texas, from 1991-1995.
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® for Land Use and Zoning Law, 2024
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® for Real Estate Law, 2009-2024
- Named "Lawyer of the Year" by The Best Lawyers in America® for Real Estate Law, Raleigh, 2022
- Recognized by Chambers USA in Real Estate Law, 2018-2023
- Legal Elite, Business North Carolina Magazine, Real Estate Law, 2016, 2017, 2023
- Home Builders Association
- Wake County Real Property Lawyers Association