Mike Cecka is a partner in the Charlotte office of the firm’s finance group where real estate finance and loan servicing is the focus of his practice, representing national, international and regional lenders, master and special servicers, and other investors in connection with various structured finance transactions, including CMBS and balance sheet mortgage loans, private bank lending, mezzanine debt, and other credit facilities secured by single or multi-property portfolios secured by all commercial asset classes.
Prior to joining the firm, Mike served as a partner at another international law firm in Charlotte.
- North Carolina Pro Bono Honor Society (2017)
- Moot Court Board, Walter F. George School of Law
- Junior Achievement of the Central Carolinas, Inc. (Board of Directors - August 2015 - October 2018, outside counsel 2013 to present)
- Spay Neuter Charlotte - outside counsel
- Mecklenburg County Bar (former chair of Nonprofits and Client Pro Bono Committee)
- North Carolina Bar (former member of 26th Judicial District Bar Candidates Committee)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Commercial Real Estate Finance Council
- Mortgage Bankers Association