Min Lim graduated from the University of Warwick in 2011 and was admitted to the Singapore Bar in 2013. She is a member of the litigation and dispute resolution practice group. She has acted in a variety of cases, including:
- Medical negligence – for plaintiffs in civil proceedings; and also for doctors in appeals from the Singapore Medical Council’s Disciplinary Tribunal to the Court of Three Judges
- Betting and gaming – acting for a licensed casino in Singapore
- Debt recovery proceedings in Singapore which have been enforced in several other jurisdictions, including Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Philippines, Australia, and the United States
- Sales of commodities such as coal
- Equity and trust disputes
- Banking disputes
Min began practice with Straits Law Practice LLC in 2013, which combined with K&L Gates at the beginning of 2019.
Part of the medical law practice that was awarded the Medical law Firm of the Year (2018) by Asian Legal Business at the South East Asia Law Awards.
- Member, Law Society of Singapore (2013)
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law (2013)