Min is a Counsel of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice group of K&L Gates Straits Law LLC. She is an experienced litigator and frequently represents clients before the High Court and the Court of Appeal, several of which have resulted in landmark decisions. Her main practice areas are medico-legal disputes as well as complex commercial disputes.
- Medical negligence – acting for plaintiffs in civil proceedings; and also for doctors in appeals from the Singapore Medical Council's Disciplinary Tribunal to the Court of Three Judges
- Betting and gaming – acting for a licensed casino in Singapore
- Debt recovery proceedings in Singapore which have been enforced in several other jurisdictions, including Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Philippines, Australia, and the United States
- Sales of commodities such as coal, butane, propane, etc.
- Equity and trust disputes
- Banking disputes
- Corporate investigation work
Min is passionate about the Women in Profession group, and takes an active role in its initiatives in Singapore as well as other activities in the wider firm. She also values the importance of encouraging and contributing to the growth and development of younger lawyers, and gives back as a trainer in the Advocacy module of Part B of the Singapore Bar Course.
Min Lim graduated from the University of Warwick in 2011 and was admitted to the Singapore Bar in 2013. She began practice as an Associate with Straits Law Practice LLC in 2013, which combined with K&L Gates LLP at the beginning of 2019. Min was promoted to Counsel in early 2022.
Min is part of the medical law practice that was awarded the Medical law Firm of the Year (2018) by Asian Legal Business at the South East Asia Law Awards.
- Member, Law Society of Singapore (2013)
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law (2013)
- "Blind widow, 84, recovers nearly $1.37m after suing her two younger children," The Straits Times, 7 November 2022