Update on Environmental and Regulatory Issues, Hosted by NJAPA
This event will be an informative update on a range of important legal and public policy issues.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Recycled Asphalt Pavement (RAP)
- NJDEP Guidance Document
- Recently Enacted High RAP Statute
- NJDEP Dirty Dirt Regulations
- NJDEP Enforcement
- Environmental Justice
- Emerging Contaminants and Implications: PFAS
- Environmental Product Declarations and Clean Procurement
- Quarry Site Licensing, Local Regulation and Land Use Updates
- Pay to Play and Campaign Finance Law Updates
This program is being offered free of charge to NJAPA Member Firms, however, registration is required. Please register at the link provided and email the registration form to Stacey Lindenmuth in the NJAPA office at email@example.com. For event questions, please contact Stacey Lindenmuth in the NJAPA office at 609.838.1867.