Nachael Bright is a partner in the firm’s Finance practice. She regularly represents institutional lenders, finance companies and loan portfolio servicers in a variety of secured and unsecured financial transactions, including real estate financings, loan assumptions and syndicated financings. She also has experience in general corporate transactions and commercial leasing.
Nachael is active in the Mortgage Bankers Association, Commercial Real Estate Finance Council and is a member of the Real Property Section of the North Carolina Bar Association.
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Nachael was a partner in the Global Finance & Debt Products Group of another law firm in Charlotte.
- Recognized as a Real Estate Power List Honoree by North Carolina Lawyers Weekly, 2022-2023
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- Commercial Real Estate Finance Council
- Commercial Real Estate Women
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association