Nicholas Brown is an experienced dispute resolution lawyer representing clients' interests in complex litigation. His practice spans corporations law, insolvency as well as white collar crime.
Nicholas is tireless in representing his clients' interests. He provides pragmatic commercial advice and is a clear communicator.
Nicholas has acted for organisations as well as high-wealth individuals covering a wide variety of industries including mining, oil and gas, property and more recently cybercrime and cryptocurrency. His commercial litigation experience extends to contractual disputes, claims under consumer legislation relating to misleading and deceptive conduct, directors' duties as well other claims at common law.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicholas was a partner in an Australian national law firm for four years and prior to this, a partner with a boutique Western Australian law firm for three years.
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, recognised in Dispute Resolution (2021 – present)
- Best Lawyers in Australia, listed in Alternative Dispute Resolution (2020 – present)
- Doyles Guide, recommended Leading Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Lawyer in Western Australia (2016)
- Member of the Law Society of Western Australia
- French-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Member of the Australian Mining and Petroleum Law Association