Nicholle Allen-Steele is a partner at the firm’s Raleigh office. She is a member of the Finance practice.
Prior to joining the firm Nicholle served as a partner at the Raleigh office of a regional law firm. Through this role, Nicholle focused her practice on real estate and represented commercial real estate developers, Fortune 500 companies, telecommunications companies, developers of renewal energy facilities, institutional lenders, loan portfolio servicers, and finance companies in matters involving acquisitions and sales, commercial development, leasing negotiations involving retail, medical, and manufacturing uses, construction, and financing transactions. Nicholle’s approach to practice is client-focused and results oriented. She also represents wireline and wireless infrastructure companies in the negotiation of infrastructure agreements. Recognizing that innovation is a key to community economic growth, Nicholle provides counsel on general corporate, construction, and commercial contract matters to companies in the telecommunications, general corporate, and energy industries. These clients benefit from being represented by a versatile practitioner who can leverage experience across multiple industries.
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® for Real Estate Law, 2020-2023
- National Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW)
- Wake County Real Property Lawyers Association
- SKEMA Business School, Adjunct Professor
- "Tenant Financing: Will Your Landlord Cooperate?," ICSC U.S. Law Conference, October 2019
- "Unlock Innovation Through Diversity and Inclusion," Moderator, Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce's Summer Leadership Conference, August 2017