Nicholle Allen-Steele is a partner at the firm’s Raleigh office. She is a member of the Finance practice.
Nicholle focuses her practice on a wide range of commercial real estate transactions. She advises commercial real estate developers, Fortune 500 companies, telecommunications companies, developers of renewal energy facilities, institutional lenders, and loan portfolio servicers in matters involving acquisitions and sales, commercial development, leasing and financing transactions. Nicholle regularly represents tenants and landlords in the negotiation of retail, medical office, general office, warehouse, and ground leases. Nicholle's approach to practice is client-focused and results oriented. She also represents wireline and wireless infrastructure companies in the negotiation of infrastructure agreements. Recognizing that innovation is a key to community economic growth, Nicholle provides counsel on general corporate and commercial contract matters to companies in the telecommunications, general corporate, and energy industries. These clients benefit from being represented by a versatile practitioner who can leverage experience across multiple industries.
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® for Real Estate Law, 2020-2024
- National Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW)
- Wake County Real Property Lawyers Association
- "Financeable Ground Leases," ICSC U.S. Law Conference, October 2022
- "Tenant Financing: Will Your Landlord Cooperate?," ICSC U.S. Law Conference, October 2019
- "Unlock Innovation Through Diversity and Inclusion," Moderator, Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce's Summer Leadership Conference, August 2017