Ryan Reilly is an associate in the firm’s Pittsburgh office. He is a member of the Real Estate practice group.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Ryan was a summer associate at the firm. During law school, Ryan also served as a certified legal intern in his law school’s criminal justice practicum, where he assisted indigent criminal defendants with appellate and post-conviction matters; and as a certified legal intern for a public defender’s office, where he assisted with appeals and represented clients in domestic contempt hearings. Additionally, Ryan was a member of the Penn State Law Review, where he served as an Associate Editor during his second year of law school and the Executive Editor for Intellectual Property and Online Media during his third year of law school.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Penn State Law (2021)
- Inducted into the Woolsack Honor Society at Penn State Law (2021)
- Public Interest certificate from Penn State Law (2021)
- Penn State Law Review, Associate Editor (2019-2020), Executive Editor for Intellectual Property and Online Media (2020-2021)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Applied Legal Analysis and Writing I (2018), Property (2019), Professional Responsibility (2019), and Basic Federal Income Taxation (2019)