Stefanie Lacy is a partner in the firm's Pittsburgh office, who maintains an active trial practice focused on complex commercial disputes and class action defense. Stefanie has extensive experience leading and managing complex commercial litigation in both State and Federal courts across the country. For one client, Stefanie recently obtained favorable outcomes in nearly forty civil suits proceeding concurrently in various courts in Pennsylvania and New York.
Stefanie's commercial litigation and class action defense experience extends to the areas of commercial contract, trade secret, warranty, indemnification, product liability, and personal injury disputes. Her clients are in a variety of industries and sectors, with a particular focus on manufacturing, locomotive/rail, and ecclesiastical.
Stefanie was recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch" for her work in Commercial Litigation in 2021, 2022, and 2023.
- 2023 Best Lawyers "Ones To Watch" recognition for Commercial Litigation
- 2022 Best Lawyers "Ones To Watch" recognition for Commercial Litigation
- 2021 Best Lawyers "Ones To Watch" recognition for Commercial Litigation
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Heart Association
- Former Vice Chair of Pittsburgh Urban Magnet Project (PUMP)