Stefanie Lacy is a partner in the firm's Pittsburgh office, who maintains an active litigation and counseling practice representing public and private companies in a variety of industries and sectors, with a particular focus on manufacturing, locomotive, and solar. Stefanie works closely with her clients to develop efficient and cost-effective strategies to mitigate risk and resolve disputes through negotiated settlements, mediations, arbitrations, or trials. Stefanie has extensive experience leading and managing complex commercial litigation in both State and Federal courts across the country, including handling large volume claims and related settlement funds.
Stefanie was recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America for her work in Commercial Litigation in 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024.
- Recognized in the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America for Commercial Litigation (2021-2024)
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Heart Association
- Former Vice Chair of Pittsburgh Urban Magnet Project (PUMP)