Will Grinter is a leading real estate lawyer and is ranked amongst The Best Lawyers in Australia for Real Property Law. He advises clients on all aspects of real estate transactions including real estate development, sales, acquisitions and leasing. Will has particular experience advising in connection with:
- joint venture and development structuring arrangements for major projects
- development advice including off the plan sales and owners corporation arrangements
- distressed real estate, including mortgagee and receiver sales
- health, aged care and retirement living developments
- transactions in primary production land and water entitlements
- infrastructure projects including wind and solar energy facilities
- retail, commercial, industrial and telecommunications leasing.
Will is also an experienced planning lawyer and regularly advises clients in relation to planning matters, including planning appeals in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Will is valued by his clients for his ability to navigate complex transactions and achieve great commercial outcomes for clients.
In addition to his experience in Australia, Will has worked at a major international law firm in Dubai where he was involved in many of the largest development and infrastructure projects in the Middle East.
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia™ for Real Property Law (2018-current)
- K&L Gates National Leasing Seminar Series (Part 1 and 2), August and October 2016
- Leo Cussen Property Law Conference – Joint Venture Agreements with Land Owners, October 2016