Our lawyers counsel numerous public companies, within and outside of the United States, on their continuing securities law reporting and compliance matters.
A number of our lawyers have served in SEC staff positions and hold leadership positions in professional and securities industry organizations, enhancing our ability to provide focused advice on unusual and complicated SEC compliance, policy, and regulatory issues.
For public company clients, our lawyers advise on a continuing basis about disclosure and both routine and complex regulatory and compliance issues. We assist in the preparation of:
- Periodic SEC reports
- ESG disclosures and policies
- Insider Transactions (including Section 16)
- Option and other equity-based compensation plans
- Going-private transactions
- Tender offers (including option exchange programs)
- Proxy contests
- Corporate restructurings
- Changes in control
- Transactional (M&A) events
- Other filings triggered by special circumstances and extraordinary transactions
- Regulatory Public Announcements