Dr. Angelika Bartholomäi is a counsel at K&L Gates and a member of the Corporate and Restructuring and Insolvency practice groups. She advises corporate clients and family owned businesses on acquisitions, carve-outs and divestitures, joint ventures and corporate reorganizations. Angelika focuses on the sectors manufacturing, health care and technology.
Angelika joined the firm in January 2023. Previously, she was a partner in the Corporate/M&A practice group of a German law firm and prior to that she practiced in several international law firms and a leading accounting firm. She focused on advising on M&A transactions, as well as on all corporate and group law matters, in particular in the sectors of industrial production/chemicals, healthcare (in particular medical devices and care), fintech, IT startups, and real estate.
- Education as business mediator with IKOM Frankfurt a.M., 2022
- Specialized attorney course in commercial and corporate law, 2010
- Legal framework of Corporate Social Responsibility
- EU Taxonomy and liability risks of business managers (especially concerning real estate/ stranded assets)
- Contract design for acquisitions and joint ventures
- Unternehmenskauf und Umweltaltlasten - vertragliche Gestaltung des Haftungsrisikos unter besonderer Berücksichtigung des Bundesbodenschutzgesetzes. (Company acquisition and environmental contamination - contractual structuring of the liability risk with special consideration of the Federal Soil Protection Act), in: Frankfurter Schriftenreihe zum Umweltrecht, Nomosverlag, Baden-Baden 2001