Boris Kläsener is a partner in the firm's corporate practice group in Frankfurt. He has broad experience in equity capital market transactions, public and private M&A transactions and general corporate counseling, primarily to publicly held corporations and their boards.
Boris is listed as a frequently recommended lawyer for corporate law in the JUVE German Commercial Law Firms Handbook.
Prior to joining the firm as a partner in April 2011, Boris was a partner in the Frankfurt office of another international law firm. He had previously practised at an international law firm and a leading international accounting firm in Hamburg. He was admitted to the bar in 1998.
- Member of the German American Lawyers’ Association
- Member of the Academic Association for Company and Corporate Law (Gesellschaftsrechtliche Vereinigung - Wissenschaftliche Vereinigung für Unternehmens- und Gesellschaftsrecht, VGR)
- “Erste Freigabebeschlüsse nach dem ARUG – Erkenntnisse, Probleme und Konsequenzen für die Praxis” (First release rulings pursuant to ARUG – findings, problems and practical consequences), Die Aktiengesellschaft, pp. 202-207, 2010 (co-author)
- “Downgrading in den Entry Standard – Rechtsprechung lockert ‘Macrotron’-Grundsätze” (Downgrading to the Entry Standard – courts relax ‘Macroton principles’), AnwaltSpiegel, pp. 6-8, 2009 (co-author)
- “Prospectus for the Public Offering of Securities in Europe”, Volume II, national report on Germany, Cambridge University Press, 2009 (co-author)
- “EU-Übernahmerichtlinie” (EU Takeover Directive), Going Public, No. 7, pp. 84 et seq., 2006 (co-author)
- “Preisbildungsverfahren in der Praxis von Börsengängen nach dem WpPG“ (Pricing methods in initial public offerings under the Securities Prospectus Act), Going Public, No. 5, pp. 50-51, 2006 (co-author)
- “Neues Prospektrecht bewährt sich in der Praxis” (New Sales Prospectus Law proves itself in practice), Börsen-Zeitung, page 2, November 23, 2005 (co-author)
- “The Charm of Going Private”, Private Wealth Management, pp. 41-42, 2004 (co-author)