Brand Distribution Strategies in Europe
Update: Due to the major planned industrial action by the Rail and London Underground networks next week, we have made the decision to move this event to 4:00pm UK time on Tuesday 21 June and also made it available to join virtually.
The European Commission has now published its new vertical distribution rules, which come into force on 1 June 2022. Join dynamic industry thought leaders from business and law in demystifying the new rules, discussing the key questions on everyone’s minds, and exploring the new opportunities -and risks- the new rules present for consumer brands, including:
- Dual pricing for bricks-and-mortar v online retailers
- Latest on MAP and other resale pricing policies
- Managing information exchanges with customers who are also a brand's competitors
- Enhanced protections for selective distribution systems
- The latest on retailer authorisation; and
- Key differences in the new UK rules
Our panel includes:
- Kolja Plegt, Managing Director EMEA, POC Sports
- Carolina Bade, Vice President, Business & Offering, littala & Local Nordic Brands at Fiskars Group
- K&L Gates's specialist competition partners, Gabriela da Costa, Jennifer Marsh, and Chris Finnerty.