Jennifer Marsh is partner in the firm's London office. She concentrates her practice on all aspects of EU and UK competition law and commercial agreements.
Jennifer’s work covers merger control, including making submissions to the European Commission in Brussels and coordinating merger filings globally; advising on litigating competition law issues before the English courts, including two appeals before the Court of Appeal; advising on global distribution strategies throughout Europe, including online resale policies, marketplace strategies and selective distribution; bringing and defending competition law based complaints before the regulators; and drafting and implementing compliance programs; and drafting and advising on commercial agreements.
Described as “incredible” by clients in Legal 500, Jennifer speaks English and German, having previously practiced in Berlin. She was a member of the International Task Force of the American Bar Association from 2015-2018. Her clients include Cummins, Formula One, Freeport McMoran, the International Molybdenum Association, Arena Racing and PING.
Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer worked at the London and Berlin offices of a leading international law firm. She qualified in 2006.
- Recommended by Legal 500
- Selected as a 2016, 2015 and 2014 London Rising Star in Thomson Reuters’ Super Lawyers
- Member of The American Bar Association Section of Antitrust’s International Task Force 2014-2018
- Member of The American Bar Association and Representative on The International Committee of the Antitrust Section for 2013-14
- Member of The Competition Section of the Law Society of England and Wales
- “A Guide to Promotions and Pricing in the UK”, Revenue Management and Pricing International Conference, 8 June 2017
- “Brexit’s Impact on Competition Enforcement”, ABA Teleseminar, 30 June 2016
- “Best Available Rate and Competition Law: An Update”, European Tour Operators Association, 25 November 2015
- “Competition Compliance Training”, Client Seminar, 14 January 2016
- “Private Antitrust Litigation in the UK”, ABA Teleseminar, September 2014
- "Controlling Holiday Pricing and Competition Law”, ABTA Seminar, May 2014
- “Best Available Rates,” ETOA Seminar, September 2013
- “EU Competition Law: Update & Recent Developments,” Kaplan Webinar, October 2011
- “Best Available Rate and Competition Law - Are you at Risk?” ETOA Seminar, June 2011
- “Overview of UK Merger Control," client seminar, November 2009
- “Competition Law Compliance,” client seminar, September 2009
Jennifer earned her Modern Languages Diploma in German alongside her law degree from the University of Cambridge in 2001.
- “German Lottery Monopoly under Fire,” Global Competition Review, October 1 2006