California's Pay Equity Law Deadline: Are You Prepared?
By March 31, 2021, California employers with 100 or more employees must comply with SB 973, California’s newly-enacted law requiring employers to report pay data.
On Thursday, 25 February, we will host a webinar in which panelists from K&L Gates and Trusaic will discuss the requirements of SB 973 and more, including:
- Coverage of SB 973, and how to calculate the 100-employee threshold;
- Data required to be reported under SB 973;
- Recently-issued guidance on SB 973 from the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing;
- Trends and developments in pay equity litigation;
- Recommended pay equity policies and procedures; and
- The benefits and mechanics of pay equity audits.
Attendees will be provided the opportunity to submit questions in advance to the panelists.
Our panel will consist of Mark Dwyer, Ph.D. Data Scientist and Pay Equity and Pay Data Reporting Expert and Spencer Hamer from K&L Gates, and will be moderated by Gene Ryu from K&L Gates.