California's Pay Equity Law Deadline: Are You Prepared?
By March 31, 2021, California employers with 100 or more employees must comply with SB 973, California’s newly-enacted law requiring employers to report pay data.
On Thursday, 25 February, we will host a webinar in which panelists from K&L Gates and Trusaic will discuss the requirements of SB 973 and more, including:
- Coverage of SB 973, and how to calculate the 100-employee threshold;
- Data required to be reported under SB 973;
- Recently-issued guidance on SB 973 from the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing;
- Trends and developments in pay equity litigation;
- Recommended pay equity policies and procedures; and
- The benefits and mechanics of pay equity audits.
Attendees will be provided the opportunity to submit questions in advance to the panelists.