Caroline Vermillion is an associate in the firm’s New York office. She is a member of the IP Litigation practice group. Since joining the firm, Caroline has worked on numerous patent infringement litigations, including a Section 337 Investigation before the International Trade Commission. She has also assisted with domestic and international trademark enforcement actions, copyright infringement disputes, and various corporate intellectual property matters for clients in the fashion, technology, media, and music industries.
Prior to joining the firm Caroline served as a legal intern in an intellectual property clinic. Through this role, Caroline drafted an appellate brief addressing the Freedom of Information Law, which was submitted to the New York Court of Appeals. Caroline also assisted in trademark prosecution matters, advised clients on protectability of their IP, and conducted client intakes.
- Managing editor, Fordham Intellectual Property Media & Entertainment Law Journal
- Editorial fellow, Center on Law and Information Policy
- 2022 Ann Moynihan Award recipient for outstanding performance in the Samuelson-Glushko Intellectual Property and Information Law Clinic
- 2019 Valedictorian, Berklee College of Music
- Berklee College of Music Alumni Network
Caroline received her Bachelor of Music from Berklee College of Music in 2019, where she studied Songwriting and Music Business/Management.