Chambers USA 2021 Guide Recognizes K&L Gates Intellectual Property Practice, Lawyers
Chambers and Partners has recognized K&L Gates LLP’s intellectual property practice and several of its lawyers as leaders in the 2021 edition of its Chambers USA guide. This includes rankings for the practice in two states as well as for five of the practice’s lawyers across three states.
Published annually, the guide recognizes the top lawyers and law firms across the United States, with rankings based on thousands of in-depth interviews conducted with lawyers and clients to assess the reputations and experience of lawyers around the country.
K&L Gates, as a firm, was recognized in the following categories:
- Intellectual Property - Washington
- Intellectual Property - Pennsylvania
K&L Gates individuals recognized were:
- Frank Politano - Intellectual Property, New Jersey
- Patrick McElhinny - Intellectual Property, Pennsylvania
- Theo Angelis - Intellectual Property, Washington
- David Bateman - Intellectual Property, Washington
- Pam Jacobson - Intellectual Property, Washington
To view the full rankings for the firm and its recognized lawyers, please visit the Chambers USA 2021 guide.