Christopher Centurelli concentrates his practice on complex litigation, with particular focus on patent, copyright and trademark disputes. He has served as lead counsel in numerous cases involving technology companies, including those in the fields of electronic devices, robotics, and HVAC equipment. Other industries in which he has considerable trial experience include medical devices, agricultural products, e-commerce software and computer hardware products. Christopher has tried jury and bench trials, and argued claim constructions, dispositive motions and arbitration proceedings.
- Member, Open Source Committee, Intellectual Property Owners Association
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- American Intellectual Property Society
- Boston Patent Law Association
- Giles Sutherland Rich Memorial Moot Court Competition, Northeast Region of the Chairperson, 2000, 2001, 2002