Crypto and Digital Asset Businesses Take Note - Capitol Hill Legislators and Regulators are Turning Up the Heat Even More on Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrency has become a “hot commodity” among consumers, investors, and the financial services industry. Now, legislators and regulators are eager to impose more oversight, more taxes and more regulation. With a new federal administration in place and states focusing in again, this industry will be at the top of the agenda for every legislative and regulatory body.
This webinar included a panel discussion surrounding clarity for what is on the horizon and to learn about how you can help make a positive impact on the expected legislative and regulatory scrutiny.
- Growing interest in how to tax crypto and digital assets
- The outlook for investing into cryptocurrencies and holding them as part of an asset portfolio
- Digital Asset Custody and Bank Charter issues
- Expected changes to be implemented by the Biden administration
- Anticipated regulatory impact on banking, licensing, trading, digital assets, and financial services