Digital Assets Regulation: Where We Are Today, Hosted by Financial Markets Association
Financial Markets Association (FMA)'s 2022 Securities Compliance Webinar
Firm partner Richard Kerr will be moderating and of counsel Cheryl Isaac will be speaking on a panel called "Digital Assets Regulation: Where We Are Today" at FMA's 2022 Securities Compliance Webinar.
During this panel, participants will discuss areas of innovation and the resulting regulatory uncertainty around issues such as cryptocurrency and digital assets, technology and the use of artificial intelligence, and ESG practices and disclosures.
- How can a firm build a compliance framework and governance structure that anticipates and scales to rapid innovation?
- How can a firm manage regulatory relationships when the regulators’ expectations regarding compliance and cooperation are shifting?
- How do regulators work together to chart a path forward when faced with disruption?
- Richard F. Kerr, Partner, K&L Gates LLP
- Financial Markets Association