Dr. Gabriella Piras is an associate in the firm’s Berlin office and a member of the corporate/M&A practice group. She advises national and international clients on corporate law, in particular on mergers and acquisitions, stock corporation and limited liability company law, as well as on corporate litigation.
Gabriella joined the firm as an associate in August 2017. During her legal clerkship she worked for the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, a reputable Berlin based law firm, and the legal department of a MDAX company. From 2011 to 2015 she worked as a research assistant at the Chair of Civil Law and Private International Law at the University of Potsdam. She studied Law at the University of Potsdam and the University of Paris X - Nanterre (France).
- Voluntary member of the organizing team that supports female law students (JurMeP) through the University of Potsdam
- Labor Law of German Churches, German-French-Moroccan Summer University, University Hassan II, Casablanca, 05/2014 (French presentation)
- A Common Approach of Immigration Law of the European Union with Third Countries, German-French-Tunisian Summer University, University Tunis El Manar, 11/2013 (French presentation)
- Internet Regulations as Duty of a Modern State to Guarantee the Citizens’ Security and Liberty, Tri-national Summer University Minsk, 06/2013 (German presentation)
- Legal Harmonization of Internet Press Offenses Caused by the ECJ’s Ruling of October 25, 2011 – eDate Advertising, Tri-national Summer University Minsk, 06/2012 (German presentation)
- Virtual Householder’s Rights? Criticism of the Attempt to Narrow Down Internet Freedom, Mohr Siebeck publishers, series: Internet and society, 2016 (German book)
- Labor Law of German Churches, RDT (Revue de Droit du Travail) 2014, p. 646 (French article)
- § 110 BGB Under the Signs of the Times, JA 2014, p. 893, co-author: Henry Stieglmeier (German article)