Henry Kim is a member of the energy, infrastructure and resources and international arbitration practices with a particular focus on cross-border multi-jurisdictional disputes arising out of commodities trading, shipping, energy, and power infrastructure projects, with substantial experience in international arbitration proceedings under various arbitration rules including LMAA, SIAC, SCMA, ICC, LCIA, GAFTA, and FOFSA.
Henry has been involved in oil and gas projects such as LNG pipelines, FLNGs, storage facilities, FSRUs and terminal facilities, and ship S&P and associated financing.
Prior to joining the firm, Henry served as a senior associate at an international law firm and worked at a major shipping company in South Korea.
- Asia Water Council, Special Committee Member (Strategy & Policy Committee)
- Presentation on charter party disputes to major shipping and shipbuilding companies in Korea, 2017
- Seminar on charter party disputes (including bunker quality and quantity disputes), 2016
- Talk on recent arbitration / English Court cases, 2018
- Seminar on OW Bunker issues, general maritime law issues and trade disputes, 2015