Karin Lee is a commercial litigator who specialises in general commercial litigation and debt recovery matters.
She acts for the firm's corporate clients in a wide range of industries including in the electricity, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, retail, property, telecommunications and funds management sectors.
Karin has been involved in various litigation issues including: general contractual disputes, IT contract disputes, claims in relation to breach of warranty, misleading or deceptive conduct claims, disputes concerning restraint of trade provisions, disputes under lease agreements and various Corporations Act matters involving issues such as partnership disputes, shareholder rights and remedies.
- Senior Associate, K&L Gates, since 2013
- Solicitor & Senior Associate, Middletons, 2002-2012
- Solicitor, top tier commercial Sydney law firm, Corporate & Technology Division, 2001-2002
- Articled Clerk, mid-size commercial Brisbane law firm, 1999-2001
- Graduate, Queensland Treasury, 1997-1999
- Law Society of New South Wales
- CPA Australia member