Kirstin Poti is a patent agent in the firm’s Boston office. She is a member of the IP Procurement and Portfolio Management practice group.
This is a temporary biography. A complete biography will be available soon.
Prior to joining the firm, Kristin was a patent agent at a Massachusetts law firm where she drafted and prosecuted US and foreign patent applications for a variety of life science technologies and diverse clients, ranging from early-stage to well-established biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. In addition, Kristin performed freedom to operate, patentability, invalidity, and due diligence analyses on client and competitor portfolios and technologies. She is also registered to practice before the USPTO.
- Recipient, Jurisprudence Award for Civil Procedure I, 2022
- Inductee, Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society, 2019
- Recipient, WPI Salisbury Prize for Excellence in Biology and Biotechnology and Humanities and Arts, 2014
- Inductee, Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society, 2014
- Session Co-Chair, American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Annual Meeting, 2017
- Poti, KE, Sullivan, DJ, Dondorp, AM, Woodrow, CJ. 2020. HRP2: Transforming Malaria Diagnosis, but with Caveats. Trends in Parasitology. 36(2).
- Poti, KE, Balaban, AE, Pal, P, Kobayashi, T, Sinnis, P, Goldberg, DE, Sullivan, DJ. 2019. In vivo compartmental kinetics of Plasmodium falciparum histidine-rich protein II in the blood of humans and in BALB/c mice infected with a transgenic Plasmodium berghei parasite expressing histidine-rich protein II. Malaria Journal. 18(78).
- Mapa, CE, Arsenault, HE, Conti, MM, Poti, KE, Benanti, JA. 2018. A balance of deubiquitinating enzymes controls cell cycle entry. Molecular Biology of the Cell. 29(23).
- Jupatanakul, N, Sim, S, Angleró-Rodríguez, YI, Souza-Neto, J, Das, S, Poti, KE, Rossi, SL, Bergren, N, Vasilakis, N, Dimopolous, G. 2017. Engineered Aedes aegypti JAK/STAT pathway-mediated immunity to dengue virus. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases. 11(1).
- Landry, BD, Mapa, CE, Arsenault, HE, Poti, KE, Benanti, JA. 2014. Regulation of a transcription factor network by Cdk1 coordinates late cell cycle gene expression. EMBO Journal. 3(9).goes right here.