Luxury Summer Cocktail and Panel Event
In collaboration with Luxury Update and the British School of Fashion, K&L Gates London is looking forward to welcoming executives and legal counsel from across the luxury sector, in fashion, retail, real estate, hospitality, wellness, and more, to a summer cocktail and networking evening on 12 June 2023.
Between drinks and canapés on our terrace overlooking St Paul’s Cathedral, guests will have the chance to update their knowledge on ESG through the insights of Diana Verde Nieto (co-founder of Positive Luxury) and Mélanie Bruneau (Policy and Regulatory partner, Brussels), in a panel discussion moderated by Tim Jackson, (director of the British School of Fashion) and Gabriela da Costa (Antitrust, Competition, and Trade Regulation partner, London), with themes to include:
- Effective operational governance in achieving luxury companies’ environmental and social objectives;
- Key upcoming legal priorities for luxury companies doing business in Europe; and
- Practical tips for luxury executives and GCs building a sustainability road map.
If you would like to register your interest in attending, please click on the link above or let your contact at K&L Gates know directly and we will get back to you.
- Gabriela da Costa, partner, Antitrust, Competition, and Trade Regulation. London
- Tim Jackson, director of the British School of Fashion
- Luxury Update
- The British School of Fashion