Mackenzie Powers is a partner in K&L Gates’ Raleigh office. Her practice focuses on commercial and corporate transactions, including joint ventures and strategic alliances, complex commercial contracts, corporate governance, and mergers and acquisitions. Mackenzie has extensive experience in structuring and negotiating a broad variety of complex commercial contracts, including outsourcing and other service agreements, license agreements, development and collaboration agreements, and distribution agreements. Mackenzie advises clients in a number of industries, including health care, life sciences, agribusiness, technology, manufacturing, retail, transportation, and media.
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Mackenzie practiced in the corporate group of the New York office of a global law firm where she focused on public and private corporate transactions, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, going-private transactions, joint ventures, and asset divestitures.
- 2016 North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- 2017 North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- 2018 North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth (Raleigh/Durham)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Triangle - Board Member