Muralli Rajaram is involved in complex commercial litigation and disputes, international arbitration, restructuring and insolvency, and internal investigations.
He has represented clients across wide-ranging industries, including aviation, banking, commodities, construction, healthcare, hospitality, and joint ventures. He has appeared in all levels of courts in Singapore and has considerable experience dealing with high-value complex litigation. On the international arbitration front, he has broad experience dealing with ad hoc and institutional arbitrations as well as seeking redress and intervention from the courts in relation to such arbitrations.
Muralli has broad experience over many areas of law. He is comfortable arguing in civil and commercial matters before the High Court and the Court of Appeal and in ad hoc and institutional arbitrations. He also assists clients in the conduct of internal investigations relating to compliance and employee fraud issues. He is also active in the contentious aspect of restructuring and insolvency.
In 2016, Muralli was recognized as one of the top 40 lawyers under the age of 40 by Asian Legal Business. In 2018, he was identified as a Future star in the Commercial disputes space by Benchmark Litigation and a Future Leader by Who’s Who Legal, where he is described as “a very sharp and practical litigator” who “really stands out” for his expert handling of complex commercial proceedings, particularly relating to corporate finance disputes.
Muralli started his career in one of the largest law firms in Singapore, where he completed his pupilage under a distinguished Senior Counsel. He then joined K&L Gates Straits Law LLC as part of a team move.
- Ranked in IFLR 1000’s 2020 edition as a Highly Regarded Practitioner in the Restructuring and Insolvency practice area
- Identified as one of six “Future Leaders” in Singapore by Who’s Who Legal 2020 in the Litigation practice area, where he is described as one who “really stands out”.
- Identified as one of the top 40 lawyers under the age of 40 by Asian Legal Business, where he is described as one who “never shies away from a fight”.
- Identified as a Future star in the Commercial disputes space by Benchmark Litigation in 2018.
- Identified as a Future Leader by Who’s Who Legal 2018, where he is described as “a very sharp and practical litigator” who “really stands out” for his expert handling of complex commercial proceedings, particularly relating to corporate finance disputes.
Muralli has had several engagements to speak at in-house client sessions and client organized events on varied topics.
Muralli is involved in Advocacy training as part of the Bar Exams in Singapore. He has attended various courses on advocacy in Singapore and abroad.