Paul is included in the employment section of Chambers UK and Chambers Global and was selected as a London “Super Lawyer” in 2013 and 2014. Chambers UK 2016 commented that Paul “never fails to come up with clear and sound solutions that are pragmatic and successful,” according to sources. He works with a broad stable of employers and is known to be “approachable, knowledgeable and articulate.” Clients note that Paul provides “calm, patient, and business-focused legal guidance,” with one client describing him as: “without a doubt, my most favorite international counsel, ever.”
Paul qualified as a lawyer in 1998.
- Employment Lawyers Association, (Member)
- “Zika virus: Considerations for UK Employers,” HR Magazine, 16 March 2016
- “Platforms Like Uber and the Blurred Line Between Independent Contractors and Employees,” Computer Law Review International, 2015
- Employee Benefits Insurance - Does Coverage Apply to Employees Working Overseas?
- Failure to Pay Bonus to Disabled Employee Was Discrimination
- Overseas Worker Protected by UK Employment Law
- Dismissal for Non-Work Related, Personal Tweets Territorial Jurisdiction and Establishing a Sufficiently Strong Connection with Great Britain