RegTech as a Competitive Advantage
According to a recent Thomson Reuters Survey, financial institutions on average spend £40m a year on compliance, with some spending up to £300M annually on compliance and customer due diligence. In an environment of constant regulatory change, and as the cost of compliance continues to rise, RegTech data aggregators offer a cost-effective compliance tool with improved customer experience and automated data-analysis.
On May 23 K&L Gates hosted an intimate breakfast round table with a number of RegTech experts addressing a number of areas on the topic of RegTech. Material from the discussion can be downloaded below.
- Jacob Ghanty, Partner, K&L Gates LLP
- Tom Wallace, Partner, K&L Gates LLP
- Nirvana Farhadi, Global Head, Financial Services RegTech, Risk & Regulatory Compliance Affairs, Hitachi
- Ronald Gould, European Chairman, Compliance Science
- Simon Ring, Head of Financial Products, Pole Star Space Applications
This publication/newsletter is for informational purposes and does not contain or convey legal advice. The information herein should not be used or relied upon in regard to any particular facts or circumstances without first consulting a lawyer. Any views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the law firm's clients.