Richard Dollimore is a partner in the corporate practice group. He has a wide range of experience in both mergers and acquisitions and public company work with a particular focus on real estate. He also advises on joint ventures, commercial transactions and businesses startups and the use of warranty and indemnity insurance on transactions.
Richard was part of the team which established the K&L Gates Dubai office in 2009.
- Recognised by The Legal 500 United Kingdom edition as a Recommended Lawyer in London, 2024
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Commercial property: investment
- M&A: lower mid-market deals, £100m-£750m
- Commercial property: development