Bob Grey is a partner in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office and focuses his practice on energy matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Bob was the executive vice president, chief legal officer, and general counsel of PPL Corporation, one of the largest investor-owned companies in the U.S. utility sector. He has particular experience with mergers and acquisitions, regulatory compliance, litigation, and corporate governance.
Previously, Bob was general counsel for Long Island Lighting Co. Prior to that, he had been a partner with the law firm of Preston Gates & Ellis (now K&L Gates) in Seattle and Portland. His experience also includes several years as a staff counsel for the New York Public Service Commission, and he served as an attorney for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Bob serves on the Columbia Law School adjunct faculty.
- Member, Edison Electric Institute Legal Committee
- Member, American Bar Association, Council Group of the Public Utility, Communications and Transportation Law Section
- Board of Trustees, St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Board of Directors, National Chamber Litigation Center
- Board of Directors, Jewish Federation of the Lehigh Valley