Rosie Naylor is a senior associate in the White Collar Defence and Investigations group of the firm's London office.
Rosie's areas of focus include:
- Internal and law enforcement investigations
- Anti-bribery and anti-money laundering
- Corporate due diligence
- Compliance advice, including advice relating to health & safety law, whistleblowing, sanctions and anti-corruption procedures
- Large scale health and safety investigations, often involving construction sites
Rosie also has experience advising political parties, individual candidates, and third party campaigners on their conduct both inside and outside election periods.
Rosie is currently on secondment part-time at a multinational technology company.
Prior to joining the firm, Rosie interned at K&L Gates in 2013. In addition, she worked at a UK law firm in 2014, and a London law firm in 2010 and 2012.
- Recognised by The Legal 500 United Kingdom edition as a Recommended Lawyer in London, 2024
- Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)