Sarah Chihi is an associate in the firm’s Paris office, where she is a member of the LEWS practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Sarah served an associate for a French and an international law firm where she focused on litigation before labor jurisdictions and counseling.
Counseling: Implementation of business reorganizations and downsizing, implementation of disciplinary procedures and individual dismissal procedures including senior executive employees, implementation of TUPE transfers, information and consultation of employees’ representative bodies, audit in the context of restructuring operations, assistance with internal harassment investigations.
Litigation: Individual and collective claims before Labor courts re: redundancy procedure, individual dismissal procedure including senior executive employees, fraudulent transfer of employment contracts, moral harassment, working time claims, professional elections, discrimination, negotiations with senior executives.
- Conference on disciplinary measures: update on recent case law, Paris, April, 26, 2017
- Conference on the reform of the procedure before labor jurisdictions, Paris, July, 7, 2016
- Conference with the International Bar Association, Mexico, April 2016
- Employee video surveillance: position of the European Court of Human Rights (decision of the ECHR, 17 October 2019), December 2019
- The “Macron scale”: comments on the advice rendered by the French Supreme Court on 17 July, 2019, July 2019
- Misclassification of successive fixed-term contracts: no salary back pay is due except if the employee demonstrates that he was at the employer’s disposal, 28 November 2017
- Difference in treatment between employees working in different establishments, 30 October, 2017
- Vacation days under the recent « El Khomri » law, BRA Tendances Restauration, November 2016
- Employees and sexual harassment, BRA Tendances Restauration, March 2016
- Publications in the International Labor and Employment Law Committee Newsletter American Bar Association
- Publications in the EELA Journal, European Employment Law Cases