Stefano Bardella is partner of the firm's Milan office in the Complex Commercial Litigation and Disputes practice group.
Stefano works with leading international corporations, mid-sized enterprises, and high-growth companies active in various industries, including manufacturing, construction, logistic and transport, and information technology.
His experience extends from assisting clients on an advisory basis, with a specific focus on cross-border distribution and regulatory compliance, to representing clients in any kind of litigation and proceedings, including ADR and special procedures before the national authorities. He regularly assists clients in corporate disputes and insolvency and restructuring procedures. Stefano has accrued significant experience in domestic and international arbitration, also working in cross-border teams.
In addition to the above, Stefano has also gained a strong experience in art law, in particular advising auction houses, art advisors, and private collectors, primarily in dispute resolution, negotiations of sale contracts, and in specific projects.
Prior to joining the firm, Stefano practiced at other international law firms in Milan and Rome. He completed an internship at Howard Kennedy Solicitors in London (2003).
- Included by Legal 500 EMEA 2022 as “Firm to Watch” for Dispute Resolution
- Ranked by Leaders League for Dispute resolution - Commercial litigation (2022)
- “L’abuso di posizione dominante nei contratti di fornitura” in Affari & Mercati, edited by Il Sole24 Ore;
- Articles published in Nuovo Diritto Societario (NDS) edited by IPSOA:
- "controlli e bilanci nelle S.r.l. Accordi tra soci con più trasparenza"
- "assemblee e decisioni nelle S.r.l. I patti parasociali entrano nel codice civile"
- "quotate in società di persone. Maggiori garanzie per creditori e fornitori"
- "l’assemblea delle S.p.A. Più spazio alle richieste delle minoranze".