Stefano Bardella is partner of the firm’s Milan office. He concentrates his practice on litigation and arbitration. In particular, Stefano focuses his practice on providing assistance to foreign and Italian clients active in the engineering and construction, logistic and transport, manufacturing, service and technology sectors.
He regularly assists clients in corporate disputes and insolvency and restructuring procedures.
Stefano has accrued significant experience in international and domestic arbitration.
Prior to joining the firm, Stefano practiced at other international law firms in Milan and Rome. He completed an internship at Howard Kennedy Solicitors in London (2003).
- “L’abuso di posizione dominante nei contratti di fornitura” in Affari & Mercati, edited by Il Sole24 Ore;
- Articles published in Nuovo Diritto Societario (NDS) edited by IPSOA:
- "controlli e bilanci nelle S.r.l. Accordi tra soci con più trasparenza"
- "assemblee e decisioni nelle S.r.l. I patti parasociali entrano nel codice civile"
- "quotate in società di persone. Maggiori garanzie per creditori e fornitori"
- "l’assemblea delle S.p.A. Più spazio alle richieste delel minoranze".